The IT Project Manager will oversee plans and schedules for websites/applications/development, and will help identify and implement project management policies and lead multiple small and large web application development projects from conceptualization to launch. The project manager will also perform project leadership functions, including defining the project’s objectives, retrieving scopes of work from business analysts for each phase of the project, overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan, including back-end operations and hosted servers solutions.
Primary responsibilities but not limited to:
- Project management, including coordination of communications, project statuses, day-to-day issue resolution and improvements across multiple work streams.
- Coordinator for Legal negotiations and research, contracts and state filings – including process documentation, diagrams and user flows.
- Release management for web applications, including work plans, test plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans.
- Partner with various internal and external resources to ensure understanding, buy-in and completion of work.
- Conduct brainstorming and working sessions on business solutions / concepts
- Business requirements gathering and documentation.
- User Acceptance Testing coordination and execution.
- Contribute to changing team responsibilities and priorities.
Required Technical skills:
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems, networks, system interaction, UI navigation, database management and production support
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Initiative to identity opportunities to streamline business processes by leveraging technology solutions to improve financial controls and audit requirements.
Business domain knowledge-
Finance, Life Science, Healthcare, e-commerce, retail, insurance, etc